Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sukidayo!!~ (3/9/09)

Dear me,

Finally i wrote an essay that has NOTHING to do with romance at all. Remember yesterday i said that had inspiration to write a horror story?? Well that's what i did (but it's not the one i was thinking about). And there i wrote away until the final last 5 minutes where i finally put my pen to rest on the table. Finally I've come to realize how much i could write (without any guideline) in a mere 10 minutes (nearly 1 and 1/4 pages). Anyway, I'll put that essay up at once (after i received it back from Mrs Muthu for marking) and when i have the time, the horror story i was talking about, and IF i have enough time (and if i don't feel lazy) I'll continue with the 2nd chapter of Sweet Surrender. This is enough for an update i guess, so now, time to bury my face in the 'amazing' world of chemistry and maths. Sukidayo!!~




*exam updates*
+3 days down 10 more to go!!+
-GAMBATEH!!-
<3sukidayo!!~<3

No comments:

Post a Comment