Wednesday, September 2, 2009

J'taime!!~ (2/9/2009)

Dear me,

Please remind myself in the future to NEVER, EVER even think of taking animal grooming as a profession. I had a really 'fun' day today shaving (actually cutting) Yufie's fur off, she's now completely bald (except her head and her tail) and looks ALOT better now and plus, her eyes look even bigger now that I've finally gotten rid of the excess fur on her snout that previously covered her eyes (Fine, fine I'm not gonna lie, she looks HORRIBLE!! But the part about her eyes is true though^^). Anyways, i think I'm getting some weird inspiration while burning some offerings to the 'good souls' (as dad refers to them) and sis (not Elise, don't ask), on writing a horror story (since it's the 7th month on the Chinese calender). So keep an eye out for my 2nd blog *winks*(link's at the side).

Now... about the English exam tomorrow, (listen well)

"I Chermaine Low Hui Ting, vow to NOT write a romance story for the essay section,"

Why??
-because i've just noticed that most of my essays are ROMANCE essays and so I'd very much like a change in my writing style for once (not that I'm very good).

Anyways, i guess I've done enough blogging for one day, better get some shut eye and get ready for tomorrow's English papers. j'taime!!~


*exam updates*
+2 days down 11 more to go!!+
-GAMBATEH!!-
<3j'taime<3>


No comments:

Post a Comment