Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My new blog...

Why start a new blog? Simple, it's 'cause i don't want to mix up my artwork with my daily life. It may seem weird but while making my artwork (drawing, editing or writing) I put my shoes into the shoes of my character, not me. This to anyone else may seem unimportant, but it is to me, 'cause while I'm making my artworks, I'm not myself or at least not always myself. I don't want to put pictures into others, i don't want anyone to think that I'm some kind of suicidal, mad, anti-social, queer teenager which speaks out through poetry, stories and drawings. I'm not like that at all. Even since i know nobody would ever read this, I'd still type it all out. I guess it's to prove a point to myself, 'bout what point exactly, I'm not even sure myself.

Anyways, (i don't know who the hell I'm typing to) to view my artwork, link's at he side. It's still new so there's not much in it, YET.

PEACE OUT!!~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment